agape
& change is the only constant
Monday, January 10, 2005

hey~

online cos i have to send some sj stuff so i just decided to blog a little.. =)

sat night i haven said finish.. went to eat sushi with family, yumyum.. and shop around for new year stuff. bought slippers from charles and keith. poor dad always tries to choose but i straightaway reject cos his taste is really very bad.

haha. and as usual my mum n her theory with short skirts.. embarass me damn much. but nvm.. at least i know CAM's parents are also like that.



sunday~ heard only yiwei went for sj from nursing squad. wow. kinda cool.. and amusing. haha. the rest of the stuff dat day i won't say here...~* happy happy day.. love it.



monday which is today.. normal. laugh alot during english with winston jeremy n CHAM. in de end flop our skit cos we all stone in front of class. dunno why too. k so we gonna get valentine day gift from them. kinder surprise. haha. cos can keep de toy. sheesh guys.

yah then we DEFINITELY gonna give them something. thanks to michelle's plan..

de whole day gifts were our topic.. budget planned. i'm miserly starting now. more miserly then usual. i'm really gonna be broke. all people birthday in feb. vdae in feb. gotta start shopping soon~ yah n i got very nice ideas.. n yep i still want 10 balloons kae shuang~ =p

forgot to bring wallet.. again. very inconvinient day for miserly me~

stupid rain after assembly. din manage to avoid it.. went to eat after school~*


lastly, this song says it all:

If I had to life without you near me
The days would all be empty
The nights would seem so long
With you I see forever oh so early
I might have been in love before
But it never felt this strong
Our dreams are young and we both know
They'll take us where we want to go
Hold me now, touch me nowI don't want to live without you

Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You oughta know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You oughta know by now how much I love you
The world may change my whole life through
But nothing's gonna change my love for you

If the road ahead is not so easy
Our love will lead the way for us
Like a guiding star
I'll be there for you if you should need me
You don't have to change a thing
I love you just the way you are
So come with me and share the view
I'll help you see forever too
Hold me now, touch me now
I don't want to live without you

*o_0 0_o*


posted at Monday, January 10, 2005 by Carmen

About Me

Tong Carmen


Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger